Editing photos in Windows 10

Reaction score
Is there any way of inserting a text or title on the bottom of a photo? I have previously used Corel and Picasa and could type in a title on the photo but can't find a way to do it in Windows10. I'm using an HP Pavilion 22cw desktop computer.

Reaction score
As a Demo. Why bother with a third party prog. My choice of colours and size. With "Paint"

Reaction score
To find Paint [MSPaint] click Start, scroll down to the W section [bypass Paint 3D], click Windows Accessories then Paint. I Pin it to the Taskbar for ease in frequent use.

Reaction score
If you want something advanced to use, GIMP is almost as good as Photoshop. And it's free, open source, and cross platform. It does have a bit of a learning curve, but if you've used any Photoshop like program, it's not too bad. I've never used it on Windows, but it's excellent on Linux. https://www.gimp.org

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Another vote for Paint Dot Net.
Not all that complicated to use, free for personal use, tons of plug-ins if you need something special that is not included in the stock product.

Ask a Question