SOLVED Right click menu editing.

Reaction score
I have searched the internet for a way to edit the menu but the few things I found were far too complicated.

Does anyone know of a simple way?

Reaction score
ContextEdit is one way. This is a 2001 PcMag published program that still works well in Windows 10.
Description:
ContextEdit lets you control which items appear on your context menu--the menu that appears when you right-click on an item in Windows Explorer. The context menu often contains numerous rarely-used commands. These commands come from one of two places: shell commands stored within the system Registry, and context menu handlers. The source of the menu item is transparent to the end-user, but still has an impact. Windows Explorer lets you add or remove simple shell commands, but gives you no control over context menu handlers. ContextEdit lets you control both types of context menu items. It also allows you to disable context menu items without removing them entirely. Another unique feature is the ability to add shell commands to all files regardless of type, or to all files without an associated program.

Stolen from another windows 10 forum

Reaction score
Thank you for that Clintlgm, but I haven't the faintest idea how to use it!
Sorry No Idea, just grabbed it, from the other Forum, and updated the link, you could post over there on that thread someone will know how.

Ask a Question