Post your Desktop!

Reaction score
Post your desktop in this topic.

You can attach a screenshot to the topic and upload it to the server, by using the print screen functionality on your keyboard, then using CTRL+V, so you don't need to use Imgur or other image hosts.

upload_2016-12-10_12-29-37.png

If you're wondering, the character is Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia, a game and anime series. Very clean and nice desktop.

Reaction score
2017-04-18_213924.jpg

I am using "DailyPic" pictures to change my wallpaper every 15 minutes. Using it since 2012, therefore having a boatload of pictures. it takes about two weeks to see the same picture again. Never boring......

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
I am using "DailyPic" pictures to change my wallpaper every 15 minutes. Using it since 2012, therefore having a boatload of pictures. it takes about two weeks to see the same picture again. Never boring.....

Each to their own. I change the wallpapers when I make a new one, I like to keep higher contrast and dont like to have to squint or be distracted by overly busy backgrounds. I am quite the Mr. Magoo so not everything suits my eyes, especially since they are trained to spot 1 pixel out of place in any canvas.

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
God mode lol

@jmccleary I put half of those not often used tools on Start Menu.

start-menu.PNG

Thats what the tiles are good for.

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
Well, as it comes by default is useless, distracting and not very productive. As I organise my least accessed apps, I make those smaller so I can still get them on quickly.

Ugly? Depends on how much beer you had. ;)

I'm just making the best of a situation I cant change.

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
Beholder, I thought it was Beerholder ;)

True story, many of the Icons in Windows 10 are still from Windows 3.1

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
Hold on there Trouble, let me put you through our most valued customer support line in India.
Did you try turning it off and on again?

@jmccleary
I was looking at that girl picture you posted, am slightly confused, does she have that WTF look, or, is that a permanent look due to excessive plastic surgery?

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Do you have a number I can call so I can surrender my credit card numbers and social security number along with my full legal name and date of birth?
Wait...... what????
That fixed it. All I had to do was turn it OFF.
Wait...... nope!!!! Turned it back on and the screen still appears to be broken.
IDK.... I guess I'll have to take it to Best Buy. They only ask for an arm and a leg. Fortunately I still have two of each.

Ask a Question