premium microsoft solitaire collection still getting ads

Reaction score
I paid again to upgrade to premium so I wouldn't get ads but am still getting ads. How do I either stop getting ads or get a refund of my money?

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I don't have an answer to your issue but I have a work around for Solitaire. I use the windows 7 Solitaire from Winaero.......Works great. I use it all the time.

Reaction score
Thank you for the info. But I still paid money to not have ads so either I need a fix or a refund.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Thank you for the info. But I still paid money to not have ads so either I need a fix or a refund.
Yeah....I know. I just through that out there. As I hate having to be online to paly solitaire or any card game. That said, have you checked your system files for any corruption via sfc /scannow. Other than that a phone call directly to MS will be needed.

Reaction score
Thank you. I will hunt for a # and call them on Monday. I agree on not having to play online. I really don't care abt scores or trying to beat someone else. Just like playing for me. So I may just get a refund and play the other game you suggested. Have a great day.

Ask a Question