Problem Free

Reaction score
I want to congratulate Microsoft on windows 10. I upgraded yesterday and was amazed to find all my apps working and all of the many data files all in the right place. Many things seem to be much clearer. Having experienced over the years the pain of installing new operating systems and the need to reinstall every app I felt that this was a huge improvement. This kind of installation is now very necessary, with most of the apps having no physical backup.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello John and welcome to the forum.
Always nice to hear from someone who had a positive experience with the upgrade for a change.
We usually hear from the ones who are somewhat less fortunate with theirs.
Hope you stick around and keep us updated as to how you progress through any subsequent updates and any particulars regarding installed software or hardware peripherals.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums John, that's great to hear! Usually we only hear from people when there are problems (as you'd expect on help forums!), so it's nice to know that things normally go smoothly :).

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, John
Maybe we should start a new section - Those who are satisfied). Almost worth pinning your post -lol

I echo the previous two posts. But, then, people coming on forums are looking fore help, so axiomatically, have problems.

It's not a perfect world, particularly when dealing with the idiosyncrasies of computers. I f you should find an irritant, don't hesitate to pop back in and get some advice.

Reaction score
As said its great to hear when things go right.
I have now upgraded 4 PCs to W10 and must say it was quite painless just a few small niggles which was to be expected.
I find its always good to check in on this forum just to see posts and problems people have had and how they got over them worth remembering for future reference if needed. ;)

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
I want to congratulate Microsoft on windows 10. I upgraded yesterday and was amazed to find all my apps working and all of the many data files all in the right place. Many things seem to be much clearer. Having experienced over the years the pain of installing new operating systems and the need to reinstall every app I felt that this was a huge improvement. This kind of installation is now very necessary, with most of the apps having no physical backup.

Yes Welcome and nice to find some one else who had trouble free upgrades and updates.
I found that if your BIOS and drivers are up to date when upgrading then you should as was in my case, get a trouble free upgraded laptop/computer

Ask a Question