Problem with windows 10 mail

Reaction score
I had a very nice mail program called Mailbird but ATT has just informed us that we need 0Auth from now on. Yesterday after 6 hours searching for a security code, I decided to check the list and found that windows10 mail satisfies that. So I installed it, the problem being it is not working well at all. I have used in settings the reset button and it says its reset but I cannot change font size remove the background or any features. They are not talking to the program. what can I do? I currently cannot use the program for anything but receive mail yet on my laptop it works great. This is an HP desktop. I am currently up to date on windows update.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Kathie,

Welcome to the Forum.

There are plenty of folk here who will be able to help you, but before we start helping can you clarify what it is you meant when you said:

I decided to check the list and found that windows10 mail satisfies that. So I installed it, the problem being it is not working well at all.

Windows 10 comes with the Mail app already installed.

Did you install something else? Or are you meaning you set the built in mail app up to sign in and receive your emails?

Ask a Question