SOLVED Problems after latest Windows 10 update

Reaction score
desktop.jpg

Hello. As you can see, my most used apps are missing from the desktop. I have to scroll through all apps to use the one I need. The desktop photo is barely visible. The page minimizer button on Chrome doesn't work. And clicking on links are getting me nowhere. Also, the Windows 7 hearts game I downloaded months ago is now huge and annoying and nothing in its settings fixes that. Have I done something wrong? Thank you.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 205
Reaction score
If you can figure out which update caused the problem, press the Windows and "i" keys simultaneously, click "Update and Security", "View Update History", "Uninstall Updates" and remove the offending update. You might be able to block it from reinstalling using the "Show/Hide" tool.

Ben

Reaction score
Thank you Ben. I removed the only update installed today and verified it was gone, but still the same issues. There were a number of updates two days ago, I'll remove all of them and see what happens.

Reaction score
I restored the computer to before the last several days of updates. It is fine now. Thank you.

Reaction score
Did you have that issue when you turn the "Start full screen" setting off??

2019-09-01_070814.jpg

Ask a Question