Problems with opening photos saved as PDF files

Reaction score
Hi. I have big problems opening saved downloads in Windows 10. Something have gone wrong, and first they were saved as Adobe Acrobat files, and now they are as PDF Files, and I cannot open them. What can i do for that? Thank you all in advance. Soren Larsen.

Reaction score
Adobe files are PDFs. But, I think they are probably being opened now by the comparatively new "Edge" browser. You need to make them readable, and edge has no provision for this.
Make Adobe you default again and then mark the files as readable. If you no longer have Adobe, there are many similar programs avaiable, to make the PDFs readable

Reaction score
Adobe files are PDFs. But, I think they are probably being opened now by the comparatively new "Edge" browser. You need to make them readable, and edge has no provision for this.
Make Adobe you default again and then mark the files as readable. If you no longer have Adobe, there are many similar programs avaiable, to make the PDFs readable
And how do I make readable? Under properties, there is a read only, and that did not help. Cannot open them still. And there are some quite important photos.

Reaction score
Just found out that i have a .mmpa virus in my system, so it will take sometime to remove that ransomware. But thank you so much for your response.

Reaction score
Not near my computer at the moment, but I do have libre installed there - I’ll let you know.

Ok. just got home. Yes Libre Office (Free) does s perfect job to allow editing

Last edited:

Ask a Question