Programable mouse buttons won't work - Win10

Reaction score
I have installed Win10 twice (long story, but mostly unrelated). The first time, my G400 mouse worked with the software that lets me program the buttons. After the second install, the software will not display. I can run it and see that it is running with task monitor, but there is no software display, so no way to program the buttons. I thought I should uninstall it, but found that there was no way to do so. I renamed the folder where the software resides, then installed it again. Same result. I looked for help on the Logitech site, but found nothing. I submitted a request to Logitech for help, but so far there has been no reply. I checked to see that the installer I am using is the latest for the G400; it is the latest version and is for Win10.

Device manager shows that there is only one driver installed and it is the G400 driver and is "working properly."

Any suggestions? I am very fond of using the programmable buttons to open and close windows and tabs. Other than buying a different brand of mouse, are there any other options left?

Reaction score
That is just a way to "Bump" your thread to the top of the list so it would be more visible. I noticed that it had been lost in the shuffle so to speak. Now you could get a reply from one of our experts.

Ask a Question