Rapport problem after update.

Reaction score
I have not been able to get into the automatic system repair as it asks for a password for my windows account. I have been using a PIN for as long as I can remember and the password is lost in the mists of time. Does anyone know if I can get logged in with my pin instead? It doesn't show an option to change the type of passcode...

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
If you set up a pin instead of an actual password....then anything in windows that requires you to enter your password for...…It's your PIN. I've been doing this since windows 10 was released.

Reaction score
I have not been able to get into the automatic system repair as it asks for a password for my windows account. I have been using a PIN for as long as I can remember and the password is lost in the mists of time. Does anyone know if I can get logged in with my pin instead? It doesn't show an option to change the type of passcode.

If you set up a pin instead of an actual password....then anything in windows that requires you to enter your password for...…It's your PIN. I've been doing this since windows 10 was releas

If you set up a pin instead of an actual password....then anything in windows that requires you to enter your password for...…It's your PIN. I've been doing this since windows 10 was released.
I had a password prior to the PIN. The pin doesn't work, in a standard login there is a 'sign in options' link\button that you can select PIN or password. There is nothing like that on the screen I'm faced with now.

Attachments

• 20210316_160816.jpg
    20210316_160816.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 86

Ask a Question