Problems to export different Windows 10 Home languages versions.

Reaction score
I have exported Windows 10 Home with English Swedish and Finnish version to install.wim file with DISM tool.
Code:
Dism /Export-mage /SourceImageFile:D:\Installation\Windows10\ISO\English\sources\install.wim /SourceIndex:1 /DestinationImageFile:D:\Installation\Windows10\Files\sources\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 10 Home English"
Dism /Export-mage /SourceImageFile:D:\Installation\Windows10\ISO\Swedish\sources\install.wim /SourceIndex:1 /DestinationImageFile:D:\Installation\Windows10\Files\sources\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 10 Home Swedish"
Dism /Export-mage /SourceImageFile:D:\Installation\Windows10\ISO\Finnish\sources\install.wim /SourceIndex:1 /DestinationImageFile:D:\Installation\Windows10\Files\sources\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 10 Home Finnish"

But I can only choose the English language when prompted which language to install. Is there something, that I am missing?
The Windows version number is 2004.

Reaction score
Hi Ken,

it is most likely that you didn't download the multi language version of Win 10?.

You can either install the language packs once installed or download the Media Creation Tool and select multi language but the file increase size is massive!. ;)

Reaction score
Is there multi language version of Win 10 trough Media Creation Tool? I installed Media Creation Tool, but I didn't find any.

Reaction score
Is it possible for ordinary users to download Windows 10 language packs other than from the Windows store?

Reaction score
Hi Ken,

open Settings > Time & Language > Language > Add language!. :)

1616405243930.png

Ask a Question