SOLVED Rating forum popularity

Reaction score
This forum , whilst undersubscribed (Dunno why) certainly fulfils a need for lesser experienced (Older?) people to cope with their daily problems.

The posts are not necessarily, an indication of the popularity of a forum. A lot depends, bottom line, on the enquiry and how much effort is put into it by moderators and free helpers.
Here, imo, the balance is correct.

The most prolific and praised forum on the internet, as an example, I incredible with th final and useful results that can be obtained. The price you pay is the number of contributors with not a lot to offer, who still persist in posting. If you can take the pace., and, often, abuse from the pundits, you will probably get your answer. But to do that, you must be thick skinned to cope with the sarcasm and abuse which regularly follows on that forum.
Eg? Yes how about this
1587550785640.png

Come on! 507 opinion/replies!

I subscribe, as many members, to other forums. But, here, I feel i am among my peers

keep at it, guys!

Reaction score
This forum , whilst undersubscribed (Dunno why)
Might be in the name Dave, most people looking for a Windows 10 forum would write the word "forum" in their search, the name of this forum has an "s" on the end making it "forums" which may have an effect on the search but I am not sure?.

Come on! 507 opinion/replies!

Quality over quantity?. The majority of solved threads on this forum are low in reponses but maybe due to the quality of the answers?. :)

Reaction score
No. Nothing to do with the name. I was an early member of that forum, - I think as far back as XP, - it was one of the first to be created and, as a result, gained a huge number of members in a very short time. Without doubt, it is well constructed - the Admin/owner has done a fine job. But the cream on the cake, has been through the employment of a very knowledgeable member who dedicates his roll to writing tutorials on almost every subject you can imagine, in connection with Windows.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen iFixit? there are around 30 new threads per day and only around 10 people contribute so half thread have 0 answers!

Ask a Question