Recent office upgrade no longer connects to People APP, so I now have reenter all my contacts

Reaction score
Office 2016 (Recent Update) does not connect to People APP. Now I have to reenter all contacts by hand again.
Nor can I use the People APP contact list to enter addresses in Word for letters or envelopes,
I am on a subscription basis so I guess this little Blessing will require me to reenter everything every Year,
Also I cannot print the contacts entered in the People APP out to a printer.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
IF your Office 2016 subscription or the People app are associated with a microsoft account or any account that has web access, you should be able to access that through your browser and export your contacts in a format that you should then be able to import.

DWS

Reaction score
hi john just to add to troubles post..... assuming you know how to do that of course.... but i would question WHY this happened in the first place?? be interesting to know so can stop it possibly happening to me :-D

Ask a Question