Recent spontaneous setup errors

Reaction score
I bought and installed Windows 10 64 bit doing so into a PC that I built for the purpose. That was in 2015. Now in my 80's I regret to say that I am no longer bright enough to figure out everything thrown up by my precious PC. Recently I have constantly to respond to recommendations made by the PC. These topics are thrown up on the screen and frankly leave me licked when trying to figure out the panels and just what I must do to obey!. First I receive "We need to fix your Microsoft account" followed by"Reselect your file history account" and finally "Your BT settings are out of date" That third error is not literally correct as so far I haven't been quick enough to grab the test before it evaporates. Despite all these messages my faithful old PC seems to function OK and handles my requests without threatening anything by way of threats. I welcome any help offered.

Reaction score
I sometimes get the message about fixing the Microsoft account. It gives me a dialog and I just log on again.

I don't use file history and as for BT, is that British telecom ADSL or something like that.

Ask a Question