Windows 10 Recently added software unable to remove.

Reaction score
Johnbri, tried this procedure, but the item failed to show up under remove.

Bighorn. Clicking Start> in the opened window left-hand side panel in top left - & Recently added - clicking this - opens a new Tab - displays 8 separate boxes - each box shows -

[Microsoft Sup] [http://www.m..] [Mahjong Remix] [eBay]

[Booking.com] [Disney] [MSN] [+]

I must say that I have never seen or heard of them and certainly not have any need to do so.
I trust this information will suffice of what is happening at the present moment enabling me with the help of this Forum's members. Thanks.

Reaction score
Johnbri, tried this procedure, but the item failed to show up under remove.

Bighorn. Clicking Start> in the opened window left-hand side panel in top left - & Recently added - clicking this - opens a new Tab - displays 8 separate boxes - each box shows -

[Microsoft Sup] [http://www.m..] [Mahjong Remix] [eBay]

[Booking.com] [Disney] [MSN] [+]

I must say that I have never seen or heard of them and certainly not have any need to do so.
I trust this information will suffice of what is happening at the present moment enabling me with the help of this Forum's members. Thanks.

Dear Rab89,
Could you post a pic. It will be easy to understand.

Reaction score
A bit of a mystery? I opened with clicking Start icon to take a pic of the icon in question and again tried Delete it and behold did it erase the listed named item. What did cause the deletion in this instance, is a complete mystery, but pleased with result. Thank you all for the interest shown.

I notice a caption: Windows 10 Forums would like your permission to enable push notifications. Can anyone tell what this entails.

Reaction score
A bit of a mystery? I opened with clicking Start icon to take a pic of the icon in question and again tried Delete it and behold did it erase the listed named item. What did cause the deletion in this instance, is a complete mystery, but pleased with result. Thank you all for the interest shown.

I notice a caption: Windows 10 Forums would like your permission to enable push notifications. Can anyone tell what this entails.

It's fine to here your problem solved.

Reaction score
Can any member verify the quote shown below.
[Windows 10 Forums would like your permission to enable push notification]

Reaction score
What does Windows 10 Forums would like your permission to enable push notification do?

Reaction score
Can any member verify the quote shown below.
[Windows 10 Forums would like your permission to enable push notification]
Is that the E-Mail notification I get or the notification associated with the bell symbol on the toolbar I get, or both?

Reaction score
I don't recall having seen that particular message from this site but do get it from others [using Firefox] and it usually is a dropdown at the top of the page. In Firefox at the left end of the URL/Address box is a symbol of 2 opposing keys that show I have given this site additional permissions, which is probably where that emanates from.
1589631858614.png

Reaction score
Bighorn, yes the bottom one is near enough the one that I am referring about. What permissions do it refer to?

Reaction score
It usually is just a notice that someone has replied to a watched thread like yours just now. Rather than the pop-down notice I get from sites I've never visited this one came just above the Notification Area. I don't get the notice if I choose to Unwatch a thread. I haven't looked but most forums have a setting in a person's profile to not receive such notices, unsubscribe, unwatch, unfollow, etc.

Reaction score
Is there a procedure to carry out this procedure. Unable to find solution.
Generally if you can not uninstall it is due to it is RUNNING, and you need to END TASK for it, ctrl+alt+del then look for the program,
Edge to end task takes more than 1 "end task" so when ever you get all parts of the program running to "End" then you can remove it.
of course it will come back if Microsoft Installed it....
1589642835458.png

Ask a Question