Reimage Repair

Reaction score
Hi all
I have used this software for some months based on a recommendation from a Windows Forum response and had thought it was very successful.
More recently I had a note, apparently from Microsoft, saying it was offering free installation of this product to Windows 10 users. The company's website contains rave reviews from PC world.

Following the penetration of a virus which got past Windows Defender but was apparently removed by the above software I added Bulldog security to my system.

This software stops Reimage Repair from running and says introduces viruses and steals my information. I would like some advice from the forum before I override Bulldog.

Roger Stenson

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello Roger and welcome to the forum.
I'm sorry but I am not familiar with either "Reimage Repair" or "Bulldog" security.
I just wanted to comment to assure you that your post is not being ignored, but the combination of software involved is relatively unique and will probably require someone with very specific knowledge of one or the other or perhaps even both to provide a potential solution.
Have you tried the support community forums for either of the two specific software products involved?

Ask a Question