SOLVED Reinstall

Reaction score
I'm trying to completely reinstall Windows 10 Home on a Lenovo Ideapad 110. I downloaded the ISO file and installed it on a DVD. I can't get it to run. I can't change the boot order because there is no option for installing from a DVD. I can't find anything online to tell me what keys to push to get to the troubleshooting part so I can at least clean it up by going back to original. However, this machine originally was a Windows 7 machine so I'm not sure what it would take me back to which is why I'm trying to completely install Windows 10. Any ideas are welcome.

Reaction score
Complicated issue. It could even be down to a bad burn on the DVD.
Maybe you are able to try this - do you still have the downloaded ISO on the computer?
If so, right click it and select "mount"
A virtual DVD will be created, from which you can run the setup.

Just a point - Make sure you are trying to install exactly the match to the earlier on. Home: 64 or 32 bit.

Reaction score
Complicated issue. It could even be down to a bad burn on the DVD.
Maybe you are able to try this - do you still have the downloaded ISO on the computer?
If so, right click it and select "mount"
A virtual DVD will be created, from which you can run the setup.

Just a point - Make sure you are trying to install exactly the match to the earlier on. Home: 64 or 32 bit.
Thanks. I never got the DVD working but I did finally get the machine to reinstall Windows with keeping files etc. I felt like the laptop was playing with me and then decided it was tired and let me actually get it to do what I wanted it to do. :) Anyway, it's up and working again.

Ask a Question