SOLVED Requesting a SIMPLE way to copy a DVD using my computer

Reaction score
I have spent HOURS trying to figure out how to copy a DVD I had recorded on my DVD recorder a few years ago. I am not a total novice but neither am I an expert. It appears the DVD has two “files – Video_RM and Video_TS. I see all kinds of “:programs”, but every one seems to be problematic or inscrutable on how to use them.

It appears that I can do this with W10 on my computer and Media Player, but when I try, I don't know the EXACT steps I need to take - a window pops up that says "burn" after the original DVD has been inserted but don't know the EXACT steps to copy it and then to burn the new DVD. Sorry to sound so stupid but could someone be kind enough to make it simple?

Reaction score
get a copy of winx dvd ripper it will rip to mp4 If you want dvd again download a copy of dvd flick
or get a copy of cdburnerxp software and you can copy disk to disk as you copy is your own software

Last edited:
Reaction score
I thought that I could just burn the new DVD after copying it. I put a balnk disk into my computer and this window popped up. NOW all I need is to figure out how to get the files from the original disk to a place where I can use them to drag to the new disk. I was hoping a Window 10 expert could figure this out

Attachments

• BurnADisk.JPG
    BurnADisk.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
IMGburn is in principle no different than CDBurnerXP. I have not used IMGBurn as of yet as CDBurnerXP is my preferred method aside from my poweriso. The Interface of CDBurnerXp is so foolproof than making mistakes is almost impossible and it is free as well.

Reaction score
IMGburn is in principle no different than CDBurnerXP. I have not used IMGBurn as of yet as CDBurnerXP is my preferred method aside from my poweriso. The Interface of CDBurnerXP is so foolproof than making mistakes is almost impossible and it is free as well.
I looked at the CDBurnerXP download page and the specs. Windows 10 is NOT listed as compatible. The same with IMGBurn ???? ALSO there are the letters "XP" itself in the name of the software??

Reaction score
Don't let the letters XP fool you. the program works under Windows 10, I am using it for years.
I looked at the CDBurnerXP download page and the specs. Windows 10 is NOT listed as compatible. The same with IMGBurn ???? ALSO there are the letters "XP" itself in the name of the software??
You may need to take another look. This is a screenshot from the download site (it clearly states that CDBurnerXP is compatible):

2022-08-13_203011.jpg

I can't say with certainty that IMGBurn is Windows10 compatible since there has not been an update since 2013. It looks like IMGburn is no longer supported.

Ask a Question