Reset Microsoft Solitaire Statistics

Reaction score
Joy,

You need to find and then delete the stats files. On my system they were called Statistics.ark and there were two of them.
They are located at:C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\2535451669916703
(that last link may be different 0n your system).
Or, you could just use a decent search app find the STATISTICS.ARK file(s) and get rid.

Regards,

WMikeD

Reaction score
My apologies, that appears to delete the stats copy on the local machine, which is then reloaded from the cloud (I assume).

Anyone know how to delete the cloud file(s)?
Thanks,

JLV

Reaction score
I want to know how to reset the statistics in Microsoft Solitaire Collection to zero

thanks

Joy
If you want to reset the statistics in the entire collection, do this:

1. Open File Explorer
2. Enter the following in the address bar: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
(Don't forget to enter your specific username).
3. Delete all the files and folders that come up.
4. The files and folders will return on reboot so you can continue to play the games, but the statistics will be gone.

Reaction score
I want to know how to reset the statistics in Microsoft Solitaire Collection to zero

thanks

Joy
I looked for a solution for months and tried everything suggested on these threads. Nothing worked, but I found a solution on my own. It takes some simple computer skills and some trust: Using Windows Exployer, search "This PC" for "solitaire". It may take some time, but several lines will appear. Select the one that contains the complete path and "Open file location". Once open, you will see several files. Select "SolitaireSettings" and delete it. If you are neverous, just change the name, but either way, you can now call up "Solitaire" and you will have a fresh game.

Reaction score
Joy,

You need to find and then delete the stats files. On my system they were called Statistics.ark and there were two of them.
They are located at:C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\2535451669916703
(that last link may be different 0n your system).
Or, you could just use a decent search app find the STATISTICS.ARK file(s) and get rid.

Regards,

WMikeD
I looked for a solution for months and tried everything suggested on these threads. Nothing worked, but I found a solution on my own. It takes some simple computer skills and some trust: Using Windows Exployer, search "This PC" for "solitaire". It may take some time, but several lines will appear. Select the one that contains the complete path and "Open file location". Once open, you will see several files. Select "SolitaireSettings" and delete it. If you are neverous, just change the name, but either way, you can now call up "Solitaire" and you will have a fresh game.

Reaction score
The original poster , after the single post, has not been for almost two years, so I guess she solved the problem.

Reaction score
Heres how:
1. Go to settings
Click on ''Apps and features''
3. Search ''Solitare''
4. Click it
5. Go to Advanced Options
Click Reset

- Omar

Reaction score
How do I reset scores in Microsoft Solitaire to zero ?
Click "Apps & Features" in the left pane.
Now, scroll down the page on the right side and seek for "Microsoft Solitaire Collection." Select "Advanced Options" from the drop-down menu.
After pressing the Reset button, you will be invited to press it again.

Ask a Question