Restoring my list of contacts in MS Outlook 14 running in Windows 10

Reaction score
I accidentally deleted all my email contacts in the listing page in Outlook 14.

I have the complete listing in several file locations, but I see no way to transfer all the records into my Outlook folder, which displays when in the program,

I don’t want to spend hours manually entering all the records back. How can I get that material back into the program’s normal display.

Reaction score
Do you see the same Contacts in C:\Users\USERNAMEHERE\Contacts? If so you may be able to Import into Outlook. Or Export from Contacts to a .csv file then Import that to Outlook.

Reaction score
Use Outlook's Address Book/Contacts to Import from that Folder or do the second suggestion.

Reaction score
I located the backup folder for contacts and copied all the contacts, then copied them, into the contacts folder, where they now display in my file manager Opus. However, in Outlook, they do not display. So it appears that I must use another approach to get them functionally restored. I did not see a way to "import" them. How do I access that?

Reaction score
In the Contacts Folder with the contacts listed on the right there will show a toolbar at the top with the word Export, click it and choose .csv/Comma Separated Values and follow the prompts, give the resultant file a name with .csv as the extension. Then in Outlook look for Import and point to that saved file.

Outlook 14 is part of the Office 2010 suite of applications but I've never seen a difference in the basics with a number of versions but have been hearing of some issues/changes with Office 2016 and Office 365.

Reaction score
Ever since I moved Office 365 over to a new PC I have lost many Contacts and Mail Folders (Some folders show; but are now empty). Is there anyway I can find files that may exist from the move that might help me restore all Contact and Mail Folders?

Reaction score
In the Contacts Folder with the contacts listed on the right there will show a toolbar at the top with the word Export, click it and choose .csv/Comma Separated Values and follow the prompts, give the resultant file a name with .csv as the extension. Then in Outlook look for Import and point to that saved file.

Outlook 14 is part of the Office 2010 suite of applications but I've never seen a difference in the basics with a number of versions but have been hearing of some issues/changes with Office 2016 and Office 365.

Reaction score
In this path C:\Users\Owner\Contacts my contacts are listed, but there is no "Export" shown here. What am I missing?

Reaction score
There is on mine, several computers. If yours is incomplete it may be eventually necessary to do a reinstall or clean install of Win10.
1565445529988.png

Ask a Question