Says I Dont Have Admin Permissions On My Admin Account And Windows Wont Display My Pictures

Reaction score
So, I have been getting weird problems with my windows 10 recently. First off about a month ago I discovered that I did not have admin permissions to access certain files on my computer when i tried to delete a corrupt game file. This doesn't appear to make sense because I am the administrator on my pc and mine is the only account. Now it won't let me access my pictures. When I click on a picture in my pictures folder it comes up with the name and location of the picture and says windows cannot find this picture. The pictures are still all there in the preview pane as normal but it just says that windows cannot find picture when i click on the image to view it. I try saving a new picture to see if i get the same thing and yes it's the exact same issue. The new picture I save comes up in the preview pane as normal but when I click on it it says windows cannot find this picture. I can view text documents just fine. This literally happened just now as a few days ago i was viewing pictures just fine. I have not installed anything or done anything different. I don't understand what's going on here, any ideas? any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Also, note i haven't upgraded to windows 10. My pc came with windows 10.

Ask a Question