Screen or Driver issue?

Reaction score
Does anyone have other solutions for this. A moderator suggested for me to use Win+Ctrl+Shift+B combination and it worked, but only temporarily. Does anyone have other permanent solutions?

Screenshot_20211108-103108_Gallery.jpg

Reaction score
I've seen similar weird things on Notebooks and usually it was the connection of the display panel to the motherboard, some had an interface [small printed circuit board] the panel plugged into and some had the interface on the motherboard itself. Cables would get slightly misaligned, had one the cable got in a bind in a hinge and pulled from the motherboard [broke the circuitry from the board]. The separate interface could be replaced if could be found but other issues required a new motherboard. If the problem was in the display panel itself that could be replaced but the cost could range to 1/3rd the cost of a replacement, since the machine would be out of warranty a consideration is cost-effectiveness, spend up to $200USD parts and labor with a short warranty or new with a full year warranty. That's what I talk with clients about and why I end up junking machines after removing other/usable parts.

Ask a Question