Screen Snip Tool

Reaction score
I have used this tool for several years, and when I had made a snip, you have more options: Save as, save, send, print.
Og når jeg er gemt, bliver jeg gemt i min skærmprintfil.
Jeg har nu mulighed for at redde, men der sker ikke noget, og jeg kan ikke finde snip i en fil?
Er det muligt at fjerne the snip tool, and reinstall it, so see if that will solve my problem?

Reaction score
Har du kigge I Start menu - Windows Accessories. Det er "hjemme" til det? Men, Du Ms sage der komme snart ny snip tool (det har mere "graphics

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Oe Stenbakken, post: 96384, medlem: 24082"]
Jeg har brugt dette værktøj i flere år, og da jeg havde lavet et snip, har du flere muligheder: Gem som, gem, send, udskrive.
Og når jeg er gemt, bliver jeg gemt i min skærmprintfil.
I now have the option to save, but nothing happens and I can not find a file in a file?
Er det muligt at fjerne snipværktøjet, og geninstaller det, så se om det vil løse mit problem?
[/CITERE]
Har du kigge I Start menu - Windows Accessories. Det er "hjemme" til det? Men, Du Ms sage der komme snart ny snip tool (det har mere "graphics
I have found a way to save the snips, I press the "Paint 3D" button, and the snip will open in that file, and from Paint 3D it is possible to save the snip, I am not happy with that sollution, but it is the best I have found, it take some time extra too do it this way.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Not sure what's going on with your snipping tool and I don't understand most of this thread, but....
You might want to try the new Snip and Sketch Tool which you can find in the start menu under the "S" section alphabetically.
The old Snipping Tool is rumored to be on its' way out anyway.

Reaction score
Sorry Trouble, I wrote quickly without thinking! (Practising my rather poor local language.) To make you more at home - I misunderstood his first request anyway lol.

ok must select "save as" when in the snipping tool, and select where you want to save it

Du skal vælge "Gem som", når du er i skæringsværktøjet, og vælg hvor du vil gemme det

Sorry. This is an English language forum, and, for the benefit of all, better you post in that language.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Perfectly fine.
Whatever we can do to help.
Unfortunately as a native English speaker (some of my UK friends might differ) I have enough problems with just the single language.

Reaction score
Not sure what's going on with your snipping tool and I don't understand most of this thread, but....
You might want to try the new Snip and Sketch Tool which you can find in the start menu under the "S" section alphabetically.
The old Snipping Tool is rumored to be on its' way out anyway.
I didn't even know there was a new snipping tool. Shows how much I know.

Reaction score
Bigfeet. If you open the old snipping tool, the warning jumps down your throat - courtesy of MS

Reaction score
Bigfeet. If you open the old snipping tool, the warning jumps down your throat - courtesy of MS
I just noticed that today, lol. I guess I haven't used it in a few days. Not sure I'm real happy about it. I mean I could get used to it, by why not just leave the old one too? I don't need something fancy just to grab a quick screenshot. That's all I ever use it for. They did the same with sticky notes. Take something simple and make it complicated. Vintage Microsoft. THEY know better.

Last edited:

Ask a Question