Sick of Windows 10

Reaction score
I have had nothing but issue after issue with Windows 10... I am so about fed up with this... My pages freeze such as FB after being on it. My posting on FB doesn't work most all the time, along with my sending private IM's. Copy/paste is a big issue along with adding pictures and the list goes on.... I am ready to go back to windows 7, until windows 10 is in perfect working conditions.... HELP!!!!

Fed UP!

Reaction score
I have had nothing but issue after issue with Windows 10... I am so about fed up with this... My pages freeze such as FB after being on it. My posting on FB doesn't work most all the time, along with my sending private IM's. Copy/paste is a big issue along with adding pictures and the list goes on.... I am ready to go back to windows 7, until windows 10 is in perfect working conditions.... HELP!!!!

Fed UP!
Yes i feel your pain i have had issues but have stuck with it i hate to give up in the hope things will improve.
After going back to previous build after the Anniversary downgrade screwed things up things are good and everything is working well even the updates are installing without issue.
If things got so bad that using my pc became a chore i would like many go back to W 7.
W 10 when working well in my opinion is a good O S but as with most things not everyone is so lucky. :(

Reaction score
Does the PC work properly apart from Facebook?
no it doesn't... I play in virtual reality and there are issues in there also... someone seems to think I have an issue with mouse set to double click but I'm not so sure... Copy Paste in there, trying to drag things around... posting there as well etc....

Reaction score
Yes i feel your pain i have had issues but have stuck with it i hate to give up in the hope things will improve.
After going back to previous build after the Anniversary downgrade screwed things up things are good and everything is working well even the updates are installing without issue.
If things got so bad that using my pc became a chore i would like many go back to W 7.
W 10 when working well in my opinion is a good O S but as with most things not everyone is so lucky. :(
*my pain is bad and stressing me out to an extent of no return, and so not good for someone who is bi polar*

Reaction score

Fed UP!
Hello Judyth
Microsoft has hijacked my computer to install windows 10. I cannot belief how inconsiderate they are of their customers. Unbelievable arrogance is the only way that I can describe it. I have spent days of time on this so far. My most pressing issue at this time is to try to find my e-mails that seem to keep vanishing from the new poorer version of outlook. Can someone help.

I have tried to contact a person that works for ms. That seems to be impossible. If there was a way to avoid them totally I would do it.

Reaction score
Windows 10 hijacked my computer at the start of RN school - and now they've hijacked it again to force glitchy updates just as I'm about to begin another course - I don't have time to lose days and days nor $$ - I need my frickin printer to be there when I turn on my computer. I need to be able frickin Save As and rename frickin word documents - I don't need to waste my time trying to find some stupid string of numbers buried in a tile someplace because I need to spend my time writing pathophysiologies for Acute kidney injury, newborn sepsis, s/sx of preeclampsia and emergency response to postpartum hemorrhage. I need to spend my time recognizing FE imbalances, mag toxicity, how to titrate calcium gluconate.....the list is long and NOWHERE should I have to worry that I can't Save or Print my Patho that is DUE in my clinical instructor's hand at our 6am meeting in the hospital cafeteria. I absolutely agree with Northern Ivey on this. it's fricking RUDE.
I am giving up on this.
I am going to take up a collection to buy a Mac. I am fricking DONE with this BS.

Reaction score
Maybe its because of your browser. I use Windows 10 and I think its better than Windows 7. You may try few other browser.

Ask a Question