Since Creator up date problem needs looking into

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
quirk
Since up date 1709 Creator when a new driver has to be installed or any thing changes my computer system I loose either names or pictures on my start screen tiles.
some times its some or all tiles names pictures on the tiles. I know about using administrator prompt using the prompt command sfc /scannow it works so far but why is it happening ? Would some one pass this along to who should know to create a work around.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Microsoft are aware of this bug issue, which in part has been caused by their server failing to send correct certificates for the Store apps.

They are working on fixing this issue on their end.

Hopefully, that will be resolved soon.

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
thank you not a big issue just wanted to let some one know if it. So far besides this up date working fine.

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
today windows tried to up grade Win10 up graded assistant , it failed. When it tried the up grade I lost some names and images on start screen tiles. Had to use ( sfc /scannow) on prompt administrator to get back names on all tiles. Even though after other up date apps launch on their own it is happening more often now.
is there a site to go too to pass along issues I and others are running into maybe well all can learn together

Regedit32

Reaction score
Use the Feedback app built into Windows 10, or join the Insider Program and send feedback via there.

Ask a Question