Sound Control Panel Problems W10

Reaction score
Hello folks,a few days ago i've installed my new copy of Window 10,and I've just a little problem,everytime i want to open my sound control panel to switch to headphone mode,it won't open :S and i don't know how to fix it....Anyone has a solution??Because for swith i need to restart my pc eveytime :S

Reaction score
do you have your 'Audio Manager icon' showing in your Taskbar (far right) ?

Settings, System, Notifications & Actions, Select which icons appear on the taskbar .... check 'Audio Manager' is On

right click the 'Audio Manager icon' in Taskbar, shows me the options :
Open Volume Mixer
Playback Devices
Recording Devices
Sounds
Troubleshoot Sound Problems

Platback Devices should give you the option to choose between Speakers & Headphones

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sure,but my i've the italian language on my Windows so when i try to open Volume Mixer all go well try to change headphone mode but nothing...And if i want to open the other option...i can't the option menù won't oped

Reaction score
Okay, Cousin, try this. Go to Hardware Manager and the first item is your sound system. Open it and see what your default audio system is.

Ask a Question