Split a windows screen

Reaction score
For a zoom presentation I want to send a powerpoint presentation to a separate screen on my widescreen monitor.

PPT > set up show > show type doesn't help​

1) full screen puts black bars on the edges
3) individual denies me pen & highlighter
3) kiosk gives no control

Reaction score
go to windows 10 settings app and setup your display for right and left (two displays next to each other). Then drag the open power point window into your big display and full screen it.

Reaction score
You imply there's a way to simulate two monitors in one. If so, I need step-by-step instructions to achieve this.

Reaction score
you should be able to do this through settings>system>display. once you are there you can see there are two monitors there is a little drop down menu use it to select either duplicate these displays or tell me what other options there are.

Reaction score
I don't have 2 monitors, just a big 3440x1440 (aspect 2.39) LG ultrawide monitor that I want to split into two 'virtual' monitors as though I had 2 physical monitors.

Reaction score
so here is what you should drag any window like power point ms edge or any other until your mouse touches the edge of your screen (drag it to the right) then let go. if you have any other open windows it will ask you to select one and it will fill the other side of the display.

Reaction score
here is a picture

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-20 105646.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-20 105646.png
    808 KB · Views: 24

Ask a Question