SOLVED Start up problem

Reaction score
I have recently installed Windows 10 and it was generally going OK. However since I added my email addresses they appear at start up and require my password to be entered every time.
Any suggestions on how to go back to the original start up window?
Alternatively, is it possible to add my email password automatically?
Any help gratefully received.

Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion, which I only noticed after posting my query. It didn't work for me.

However, I had to contact the Microsoft Technical Chat line because I had not been able to activate Windows 10 because I did not have a 16(?) digit key for it as it had been downloaded as a free replacement for Windows 7. After the Technician had sorted out the key situation, everything had returned to the original and the problem had gone away!

Could it be that your suggestion did not work because Windows 10 had not been activated/synchronised?

Thanks anyway!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Could it be that your suggestion did not work because Windows 10 had not been activated/synchronised?
Honestly??? IDK.
I'm daily, more and more convinced, that when it comes to Windows 10...... anything is possible and a lot of things with windows 10 and your ability to customize it is seriously linked to it being "activated".

Ask a Question