Strange looking websites?

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm new to this forum and if this question doesn't belong in here please help me then to make it right, thanks.

At some websites this funny looking squares shows up and I don't know why? Look at the image and you'll se the squares with " L sep" in them. Is there any ideas of what this is and how to get rid of them, since they are very annoying!

Thanks in advance for all the help that I can get.

Best regards!
konstigt.jpg

Reaction score
I suspect that the website is using a character that your font does not have. go to settings and type fonts into the search box ... I am not familiar with non-English fonts so I cant go much further but someone will be along to help.

Reaction score
AHA! I hoped you would appear Dave, you live thousands of miles closer to that Language ( Norwegian?) than I do.:)

Reaction score
Sure helped to be able to read (roughly in my case) what was going on. The three Scandinavian languages are a little similar, but accented very differently. A rough comparison be your accent with someone from Mississippi!!!.

Ask a Question