Strange Problem

Reaction score
Ok so, last year I wound up with the "Cryptowall" virus. I took the pc and get the virus taken out. When I picked it up I got told the C drive had been split into another drive called "New Volume B". I just ignored it until now...

The C drive is full. So I just decided to move files I did not use a lot onto the B drive. Then finally everyone's user account but mine (3 total). Now everytime someone signs into their account the message "preparing windows" appears and it goes thru that cycle. Everytime. And likewise when ever someone tries to access their email via Windows Live Email, I have to reinstall their email account. Everytime...

...except myself. My account hasn't changed. I guess cause I did not fool with it. Now I thought one solution would be just to merge the C and B drives back together. I located a app called EaseUS Partition Master but it does not work with my drives. And Windows 10 itself has nothing like that.

What can I do? The C drive is full. I really need the other 500Gs but due to some stupid idea at Tiger Direct some split the drive up!

Ask a Question