Strange windows 10 problem

Reaction score
when i type s,j,k,l,; keys curser goes to beginning of page this problem happen in webpages in browser...this problem doesn't happen in notepad...i am writing this in notepad because when i am try to write in post thread in this website page , facing this problem....and i can't scroll down webpages in browser...when i try to scroll down ..it automatically srolls to top of webpage...no matter how many time you try..one thing to note this scroll down problem stop for just 1 or 2 seconds when you press function key 1 or 2 times and after 1 or 2 seconds same problem....
solving this problem is very important but can someone explain what is going on.......i have 2 browser chrome and opera and in both i facing these problems...i wanted to share video of this problem ...can't upload video this to thread.

Reaction score
Have you tried turning your device on and off again? If that doesn't work, then I don't know what to tell you.

Reaction score
when i type s,j,k,l,; keys curser goes to beginning of page this problem happen in webpages in browser...this problem doesn't happen in notepad...i am writing this in notepad because when i am try to write in post thread in this website page , facing this problem....and i can't scroll down webpages in browser...when i try to scroll down ..it automatically srolls to top of webpage...no matter how many time you try..one thing to note this scroll down problem stop for just 1 or 2 seconds when you press function key 1 or 2 times and after 1 or 2 seconds same problem....
solving this problem is very important but can someone explain what is going on.......i have 2 browser chrome and opera and in both i facing these problems...i wanted to share video of this problem ...can't upload video this to thread.
Same post as on https://www.windows10forums.com/threads/windows-10-strange-problem.25466/#post-131076 ?

Ask a Question