Support for 24-Hour Clock

Reaction score
What clock are you referring to?? the one in the taskbar? that is easy to change to 24hour mode.
Open settings then click on [time&language].
scroll down to the bottom and click on [change date and time formats]. change the short format to HH:mm and the long format to HH:mm:ss . exit the settings

Reaction score
I am referring to the forum itself. Please see the screenshot.

Attachments

• A.png
    A.png
    83 KB · Views: 29
Reaction score
I do not think that is possible to change it to 24hr format as most english speaking forums are 12hr format only. Unless the admins here can do it, but I doubt it.

Reaction score
Yes i understand. I believe XenForo has the capability to offer both 12-hour and 24-hour clocks, but it's up to the admins to add the feature.

Reaction score
It's likely a global change though. Wouldn't be fair for you to ask everyone else to deal with the 24 hour clock. It would be nice though if it was a personalized setting.

Reaction score
To get some idea about where posters are I have 2 clocks on the Time in the Notification Area, local time zone and UTC/GMT time zone, hovering shows both. I had to work with UTC/GMT for nearly 40 years. Other forums I'm on show the poster's Local Time, this one does not.

1662140008583.png

Ask a Question