No Support

Reaction score
Well OK, Microsoft does say support is available but, in my opinion, not really. For many years, I could call Microsoft and, often with some trouble, be connected to a technician familiar with my issue. Now, I'm given a website address and told Support has moved online, which doesn't work for me. So, if I've somehow misunderstood, please set me straight so I can get problems with Windows 10 fixed.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
This is a volunteer website that is not affiliated with MS in any shape or form of any kind.

That said, what is your issue.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
My issue is as stated. That said, I gather I can't expect much from this forum. So, bye, bye...
No it's not....you just state that the MS service has moved to online and you have a problem with that. If you bothered doing some better research you would find the 1+800 number to call.

But you'd rather insult us and with that you probably wont get anyone on here to help spell everything out for your.

Reaction score
It is indeed and uncalled, as indeed all members try at all times try in helping members of this forum solve many cries for help, as indeed that in my case has been proved. If indeed bye-bye is to Jersey_Devil, so say all of us.

Ask a Question