INPUT NOT SUPPORT

M

Marina

Hi to all,

I have connected Acer laptop (windows 10) with additional screen using VGA to HDMI cable, additional screen (AOC monitor) is working but I have message "input not support" on it flying all around the screen. Could someone please help me to get rid off this annoying message?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi Marina,

shut your laptop down and then look for the menu button on the monitor and then the reset function, then restart your computer!. :)

M

Marina

Hi Marina,

shut your laptop down and then look for the menu button on the monitor and then the reset function, then restart your computer!. :)
AOC model is E2070Swn there is just one power button. I dont get how can I reset it.

Reaction score
There might/should be a menu button under the bottom bevel, run your finger underneath and feel for it, it might also be a sensor touch menu which is barely visible like it is on my monitor, use a torch or lamp and take a look!. :)

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I would start with the cable. Does the laptop have an HDMI port. If so, use an HDMI to HDMI cable.

M

Marina

There might/should be a menu button under the bottom bevel, run your finger underneath and feel for it, it might also be a sensor touch menu which is barely visible like it is on my monitor, use a torch or lamp and take a look!. :)
There is still only one button. In manual it says When Power on, press button to do auto configure. Still could not resolve my problem.

M

Marina

I dont have any support software. Thank you for your help. Everything seems so pointless...
I can not properly connect screen to windows 10,windows mail is printing email in small letters in left corner which seems not to be fixable as well. I am done with windows software.

Ask a Question