Tablet has no Touch pad settings

Reaction score
Beside my Laptop, I have a Windows 10 tablet with a detachable key-board and back support.

Reading an article in 'Computer active - 490', "How to disable my touchpad's zoom feature".

So went into Settings, Devices, Mouse & touchpad: scrolled down to 'Additional mouse options' under 'Related settings'.

On the Mouse Properties, click the 'Device Settings' (This I don't see in my Properties), click your touchpad in the devices list and click the settings button. Look for an option labelled 'Pinch Zoom' or similar: click this then remove tick from the 'Enable Pinch Zoom' (or similar) box. Click OK twice to close both boxes and the pinch-to-zoom annoyance will be gone.

None of this last paragraph is not seen in my Mouse Properties with or without the detachable keyboard. Added to this, when in Devices, Mouse & touchpad etc. All I see is the Mouse settings the Touchpad is not listed/mentioned.

It is an annoyance to me using the touchpad, as it is temperamental in shrinking the full page to reduced screen or closing it down to the task bar, as is this zooming issue.

Any clues of how sort these issues.

thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
I forgot to mention,

The keyboard is a "Origami Keyboard case".

If thats any use trying solve my problem.

thanks

Reaction score
Hi, did you ever found out on how to disable the zoom on your touch pad. I have the same problem, thanks.

Reaction score
Hi, Yes to a point where the scrolling pad moving the pointer around and then zooming by itself no longer.

From memory if you have win10,
Settings, Devices, Mouse & touchpad,
In the Touchpad changed settings to a medium delay.
In the Related settings, Additional mouse options - Mouse properties, Pointer Options
I think I unticked the 'Snap to'.

Sorry cant help any better as it was awhile ago, I think I trolled Google also to find the answer.

Ask a Question