SOLVED Task bar problem

Reaction score
Before the latest upgrade, i had a shortcut for Documents on my taskbar. After the update, Documents (on my taskbar) wouldn't open. I deleted it since it didn't work anymore. Now, if i try to drag Documents to my taskbar, it says pin to file explorer, but still doesn't show up. Anyone that can tell me how to get Documents on my taskbar again?

Reaction score
Hi Hatch,

when you say documents, do you mean "File explorer"?. If you do, open it from the start menu and once it is open, right click the icon showing in the taskbar and then "Pin to taskbar". :)

Reaction score
Hi Hatch,

when you say documents, do you mean "File explorer"?. If you do, open it from the start menu and once it is open, right click the icon showing in the taskbar and then "Pin to taskbar". :)
Thank you for your response. No, I had a shortcut on my taskbar that took me directly to my Documents file. I could click on it and be taken directly to my Documents file. Strange though, now i can click and drag a shooting program to my taskbar, and i get a small note saying "add to taskbar." When i do that with my Documents shortcut, it says "add to File Explorer."

Reaction score
Thank you, i will try that and let you know how it worked but it will probably be later this evening.

Ask a Question