The bottom bar (program quick access) has 2 selected apps at once.

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

guest273 here!

Now I don't know if this is a bug or a 'unwanted feature', but the issue I'm having is:

Usually when I start my day on Windows 10 I open multiple apps and simply select 1 app on the bottom panel by clicking on it - either if it's a game or google chrome or Microsoft word etc. After like 4-6 hours of working with my PC I often have this 'bug' where a 2nd app is also like "ghost selected" and it just shows this half selected app glow and gives the tooltip / name for the program which is annoying.

How do I prevent this from happening / fix it without restarting my windows 10? I know it's a minor issue, but it's happening like 1 day per 2 weeks so it's really gotten to the point that it's getting on my nerves.

Also if this is indeed a bug and it's not yet reported to Microsoft then please help me navigate that hellhole of a website (https://support.microsoft.com/) where I can start a new topic to report this bug to them.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Bug report to MS.PNG
    Bug report to MS.PNG
    52.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Bug windows 10.PNG
    Bug windows 10.PNG
    16 KB · Views: 77

Ask a Question