Taskbar covering up print button at bottom of page

Reaction score
I cannot print email after upgrading to Windows 10 due to taskbar covering up print button at bottom of print screen

Reaction score
I can not completely visualize you situation, particularly you have not mentioned what email program you are using.
A screenshot of how the taskbar is on the way would be nice, if it is possible.

In general, the Enter key of your keyboard can be used to start the print process.
Not sure it will be applicable to your case, and even if it works, it is only a workaround method.

Last edited:

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
I cannot print email after upgrading to Windows 10 due to taskbar covering up print button at bottom of print screen

Right click on taskbar.
Scroll down to properties
Left click
Then tick auto hide taskbar
you can also move it to the top
click Apply
then ok
You should find it hides now

Reaction score
It is possible that your resolution is too high. Use the recommended resolution for best result.
Mine is shown in the screenshot. Yours might be of different number.

Go to Start button > left side, click Settings > select System > left side, make sure you are at Display window > right side, click Advanced display settings > under Resolution, are you using the recommended resolution ?
If not, click the pointer and look for the recommended resolution among the list and click it.

resolution.jpg

Attachments

• resolution.jpg
    resolution.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,057
Last edited:
Reaction score
Another settings to check out is your DPI scaling level..........

Start button > Settings > System > make sure you are at Display window > right side, under Change size of text, apps, and other items, move the slider to the middle which will be 125%. > click Apply.

If 125% is still too large, move the slider all the way to the left. that will be 100%.
The DPI scaling level has only 3 settings.
slider on the extreme left ...............100%
slider at the middle ...........................125%
slider on the extreme right..............150%

DPT settings.jpg

Last edited:

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
No problem knew it would work as I use the same way myself except my bar at top of screen

Ask a Question