Transfer ripped CD tracks To USB

Reaction score
I have, at the moment, 37 audio .wav files on my hard drive that I want to transfer to a USB stick hopefully in the order they are in.They are tracks that I have ripped from my CDs.I also want them to play non stop without me having to do any thing after the 1st track has been started.The intention is to play them on my hi fi via a usb port either on my hi fi DVD player ot amp.
editman

Reaction score
After I have Ripped some CDs to .mp3 I will put all in the same folder then rename to put a number and space before the name of the file. Sometimes the ripping does it for me. I use Windows Media Player for the ripping.

Reaction score
I often rip and what i do is Format the USB in Fat32 since almost all players will accept and play, in my case the player on my SmartTV all allow me to select 1 or many or shuffle or all, same as my MediaPlayer in the Vehicle.
I simply copy the files in the sequence I want. some want a number in front. due to when you copy it places them in alphabetic order so if you add a number it should then play in numeric order...

Ask a Question