Transferring Pictures from Photo App in Win 10 to Ebay

Reaction score
On 25 Oct 2017 I managed to upload pictures from my camera and then drag them to Ebay selling log. A week ago I tried putting pictures on Ebay. My computer showed a message "entered pictures in Photo app. This app has hijacked all my pictures. Since that time I haven't been able to post anything to Ebay to sell because when I click on a picture in the Photo app I get a red circle with line thru it and the picture will not post.

I uninstalled the Photo app thinking that would help. The pictures went to a picture file but when I opened the file they still won't transfer. I reinstalled the Photo app and still can't get it to work. I went to the Microsoft Store and downloaded the Ebay icon thinking that would help. NADA chance!! It still won't work.

Since the inception of Windows 10 and my scanning all the posts pertaining to this matter, I've found this has been an on-going problem. One would hope that Microsoft guru's would have a "fix" for this problem. So far I haven't found the fix.

Can anyone (including Microsoft guru's) tell me how to fix this problem.

Ask a Question