Update from 8 to 10 prompts error and rollback

Reaction score
This is my first post here so I hope you will bear with me :)

Whenever I update from win 8 to win 10 and the download finishes, the installation doesn't seem to start at all. The computer prompts a rollback to win 8, restarts, and I get the following error. Usually I can deal with these problems myself, but this error has no articles whatsoever, so I am a little clueless as to what to do right now

Here's the error following the restart

Pasted Image: Jul 12, 2017 - 12:10:07pm

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/upgrade/resolve-windows-10-upgrade-errors
MICROSOFT
keyboard_arrow_up

Resolve Windows 10 upgrade errors - Windows IT Pro
Important: This topic contains technical instructions for IT administrators. If you are not an IT administrator, see Get help with Windows 10 upgrade and installation errors for more information. This topic contains a brief introduction to Windows 10 installation processes, and provides resolution procedures that IT administrators can use to resolve issues with Windows 10 upgrade.
read more on docs.microsoft.com >

On the picture i get the ticket no. 8007042B-3000D, which returns nothing when searching on it. I hope that's sufficient information for someone to guide me in the correct direction, otherwise I will be at my work again later to take further notes on what information the computer returns during the installation

Attachments

• Pasted Image- Jul 12, 2017 - 4-18-43pm.png
    Pasted Image- Jul 12, 2017 - 4-18-43pm.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 801

Ask a Question