Update issues

Reaction score
2021-03 cumulative update preview for windows 10 version 20h2 for X64-based systems (KB5000842), having trouble install , who do I fix this???

Reaction score
I have tried this update on two computers as well (one laptop and one desktop). Both with catastrophic consequences. After a restart both computers had not been able to start up and hung for hours. Only way I was able to use them again, was to restore an Image I made before hand. Both were updated through WU and the computers were in different locations and networks. I have not tried updating manually and I am not going to. The issue has been reported through the Feedback hub....

Reaction score
If a manual install didn’t work then the PC may not be compatible with the update.

Reaction score
Well, I changed my mind and did the manual update which went without any issues. Go figure...
Must have been something wrong going on with the WU. The system now reports 19042.906...

Ask a Question