Windows 10 update issues

Reaction score
My PC in running a 64 bit operating system with a 64 based processor. I am running Windows 10 1909 version. I have been having an issue with Outlook 2019 in that i need to reboot computer to get new emails? In addition, since the last update I am having an issue with my printers. I have an HP Officejet Pro 8620 that I normally use for scanning and a Brother HL 3140CW laser printer I use for printing. Since the last update my PC will only recognize one printer and if it is the HP Windows will not convert to PDF?

How to I get both printers to operate as they did before the update?

In both cases I have uninstalled the printers and reinstalled several times doing a restart and shutdown and start of the PC each time.

I do I get to receive and send in Outlook without reboot as it did before update?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times doing a restart and shutdown and start of the PC each time.

Reaction score
outlook 2019 many time if not closed when upgrade gets corrupted. mank sure you SHUT DOWN Office 2019. or MS Outlook.
If the printer has issues, simple uninstall the printer and reinstall clean, 99.9% of the time this fixes all Printer, scanner issues.
Recommend you do not set any Printer as Default, since you have 2. then chose the one you want to use. My Scanners are set that way.
NO DEFAULT.

You have the option of setting a Default or No set Default...

Reaction score
Snuffy, you are correct in that even though you close Outlook before rebooting a notice always comes up indicating Outlook is not closed?

Reaction score
hu strange, when i close outlook it always ask to be sure, i have set to delete all deleted and junk. other wise it does not ask.
some time i just right click and close window.

Ask a Question