SOLVED Upload photos

Reaction score
This is probably not new but I can only see opportunities to "reply" elsewhere ?!
Anyway I have been using an old Kodak Z650 for years uploading photos quite happily !
Previously with Win 7 and now Win 10 using a 1.0GB SD card. I have purchased a 16GB
Ultra SanDisk card but using my same Z650 the device is not recognized. I assume this is
nothing to do with the camera or the USB cable but the new card itself. HELP please.

Reaction score
Yes, check the camera, several years ago the limit of SD cards was 2GB but a newer SDHC card has replaced them starting with 4GB. HC = High Capacity
I also have an older Kodak with the limit, has a 3x zoom.

Reaction score
As far as I could find it in the specs, this camera can use max 2GB SD-Card, not SDHC. Cards like that are still available though...

Reaction score
I have a Kodak Z740. Unfortunately you're limited to a 2gb sd card. I can't even get a 4gb sdhc card to format in my camera.

Reaction score
Even after following a YouTube vid my Kodak C1530 is not recognized by win 10
despite my old Z650 uploading instantly from day one. Anyway I am slow off the
mark coz I forgot I bought a card reader to go with my dash cam. I am using that
without any problem so manty thanks !

Reaction score
PS I have finally managed to upload to Google Photos via the camera
without the use of the card reader. It has all been a learning curve
but I have to say whilst I like Win 10, having only switched recently
from 7, Photos has not been as straight forward !

Ask a Question