Using Wise Disk Cleaner

Reaction score
To be honest, I'm at a loss which pc cleaner to use or not to use at all. I use to have CCleaner, but that tossing up adverts all the time, even though they were turned off. But I started using Wise disk cleaner as Nija took too long, but Wise cleaner is now coming up with Waterfox cookies and cache, even though I don't have it on my pc. Any help with which cleaner to use or not to use would be helpful..Or am I reading to much into these cleaners and are they all the same and show false negatives.

Reaction score
Since Waterfox is a Browser I'd wonder if Wise is part of it. I don't use a cleaner installed nor routinely, only CCleaner [years ago named CrapCleaner] as a portable environment and only when seeing problems.

Reaction score
I'll certainly be checking that out Bighorn..I did check the link to in Wise and shows app store on the link?.

Reaction score
Done a complete check of C drive..And the folders are there or was there. I deleted it completely and after three restarts, Wise cleaner didn't find any trace. How it got there I don't know, but I'm glad it's not the cleaner.

Ask a Question