SOLVED What Is the Highest Resolution That a Samsung 32" Monitor Will Display?

Reaction score
I'm using a Samsung 32" monitor model #C32F391FWN and would like to know if it will display a 10-bit HDR video signal or a 4K video signal.

Reaction score
Can't say about those monitors but am running a 24" at 1920x1080 on purpose as I have 4 computers connected to it through a KVM, all 4 video adapters have that setting and is recommended in Display Settings. Win11, Win10, Win7 and Linux Mint 22. Also have an ASUS 27" on another desk for the times needing either a VGA, DisplayPort, DVI or HDMI connection to a computer needing repair, only monitor I have that has all 4 inputs. It boils down to the combinations of video adapter and monitor support as to what will work.

Reaction score
After a bit of morning coffee I realized I could have mentioned that in Display Settings one can adjust the size of things on the screen, e.g. 100% is default but some combinations of monitor and adapter will allow increasing the size of icons at 125%, 150% and maybe larger.

I'm not a gamer but see adapters and monitors advertised for the purpose of gaming, haven't had an interest in checking the specs as I don't need to spend the money being asked for them.

Reaction score
UPDATE:
I have found that the monitor will only display a 2K FHD signal and will not display 4K HDR or anything higher (like 10-bit HDR).

Ask a Question