When the New Windows Releasing?

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Thanks Dave....just went and manually checked mine.....I've got 4 total updates. 2 cumulative, 1 software removal and of course 1 security.

Reaction score
The latest version of Windows is filled with cracks and unevenness.
I'll wait until Windows releases the successor of Windows 10 build 2004.

I doubt Windows will get better after this. They need to focus on building better Operating Systems just like they did earlier.
And not settle on Windows 10.
I am waiting for them to release Windows 11 for us.

Reaction score
The latest version of Windows is filled with cracks and unevenness.
I'll wait until Windows releases the successor of Windows 10 build 2004.

I doubt Windows will get better after this. They need to focus on building better Operating Systems just like they did earlier.
And not settle on Windows 10.
I am waiting for them to release Windows 11 for us.

Windows 10 is, as MS says, simply a service and not an OS and the world's users are the guinea pigs. Since Windows 10 is a WaaS (Windows as a Service), I am afraid that this will be the last one without any chance of Windows 11 unless the World rebels and wants their OS back.
However, I have been wrong before....

Reaction score
Microsoft is releasing its Windows 10 October 2020 Update to over a billion users today. Much like last year, this second Windows 10 update of 2020 is more of a Service Pack than a major release.
Version 20H2, called the Windows 10 October 2020 Update, is the most recent update to Windows 10. This is a relatively minor update but does have a few new features. Here's a quick summary of what's new in 20H2: The new Chromium-based version of the Microsoft Edge browser is now built directly into Windows 10.

Reaction score
Microsoft is releasing its Windows 10 October 2020 Update to over a billion users today. Much like last year, this second Windows 10 update of 2020 is more of a Service Pack than a major release.
Version 20H2, called the Windows 10 October 2020 Update, is the most recent update to Windows 10. This is a relatively minor update but does have a few new features. Here's a quick summary of what's new in 20H2: The new Chromium-based version of the Microsoft Edge browser is now built directly into Windows 10.
Have a look at th date of Grizzly's post!
Maybe you picked that up from here:

or forbes?

It is a three month old article. It has been distributing slowly since then to devices which have been checked successfully for compatibility. During that period, Microsoft have been attempting to patch the incompatibility for the remaining devices. I would imagine that all who have access now have it?

Reaction score
Yeah, I've gotten Version 2009/Version 20H2 on a few computers over the last 3 weeks, now on Build 19042.685.
1610118388399.png

Ask a Question