Which extension is this BRUSAF FILE?

Reaction score
when i got virus detect suddenly i shut down & reinstalled os.
pics & everyfiles when i renaming the extension it wont recovering..
is there any solution to fix this?

Capture.JPG

Reaction score
Have you tried renaming one of those file to remove the .brusaf part then double-click to open the resultant .jpg file?

Reaction score
And What does the .txt file say? I think, the answer to your thread title is that they are all Instagram files. But, are you sure the originals are not somewhere on your computer?

Reaction score
There really isn't any way to decrypt the file without the key. Hopefully you have good backups.

Reaction score
And What does the .txt file say? I think, the answer to your thread title is that they are all Instagram files. But, are you sure the originals are not somewhere on your computer?
Every one has a original files and other behalf files..

Reaction score
Not sure how you are certain they . are ransomeware? Maybe something from a friend on facebook?
But, if you are certain, why not just delete the whole lot and then run something like makwarebytes?

Reaction score
Phew. Yes. Just done some investigating!! Iyt looks pretty serious (and expensive to rid). The files shown are only part of the problem, the encrypter seems to be in the system.
I can only suggest to the op a reinstall or image recovery!!

Reaction score
Phew. Yes. Just done some investigating!! Iyt looks pretty serious (and expensive to rid). The files shown are only part of the problem, the encrypter seems to be in the system.
I can only suggest to the op a reinstall or image recovery!!
i already mentioned.. when i got virus suddenly shutdown my system and reinstalled os.
the think is i have no backup

Reaction score
"i already mentioned.. when i got virus suddenly shutdown my system and reinstalled os."
Sorry. Yes, I now read that - Good move!

Reaction score
Like I said, unless you can get the encryption key, those files will not be accessible. There really is no way around it. My best advise is to find a good backup solution for next time. I learned the hard way when accidentally formatted the wrong drive while running a dual boot system.

Ask a Question