Which single Board Computer comes with Freescale SoC and supports both Android and Linux OS?

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for advanced single board computer supporting Android and Linux OS based on the Freescale SoC. I would like to hear any recommendations from users who have had experiences with them.

Reaction score
The Freescale is an ARM inside according to their website. And there is a mention of a Sabre single board computer.

Reaction score
There are couple of SBC's which are based on Freescale SoC, I would recommend Toradex Custom Single Board Computer which is off-the-shelf embedded platform that consists of a Computer on Module (COM) and a carrier board. The platform can be scaled up to accommodate future requirements by switching to another pin-compatible COM based on latest processors. You can choose any COM and a compatible carrier board, to create a customized SBC that is tuned to your needs. These platforms can be used for both engineering development and mass-production.

SBC-revo.jpg

Reaction score
There are couple of SBC's which are based on Freescale SoC,I would recommend Graperain desgin single board computer.They are ARM based Single Board Computers with various price, I/Os, processors, size and operating systems. You can choose any System on Module/Computer on Module and a compatible carrier board, to create a Singe Board Computer that is tuned to your needs.

Ask a Question