SOLVED Windows 10 - Apps & Features

Reaction score
I am using Windows 10 and I went to upgrade and application on my laptop. So the first thing I did was to go to the Apps & Features section of Windows 10 and list the applications I have installed to compare the version I want to upgrade with to the version I have already installed. I hadn't realized that >really the only information that is shown in the list of applications is the application name itself. What I was looking for was the version of the >application installed, etc. Am I missing something here? Unless I actually go to the file in the file explorer and click on the properties and pull up the version info I'm not able to get that in the Apps & Features section. Is there a way to customize what you see in that section so you can display more information when it lists the installed applications? Or is there another area of Windows 10 I should be looking in to find this information?

Reaction score
Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features. All installed programs are listed along with the current version.

Reaction score
In Search type Control Panel, as soon as you see Control Panel in the opened window click on Control Panel. When it opens you will see
there line "Programs and Features".

Reaction score
I'd wonder if, after 5 years from the last post, if the poster is still around.

Ask a Question